Acceptable Use Policy
You agree not to upload to (or embed within) Captain's Logbook any content that:
- is not legal to publish within, or export from, the United States of America
- is not in English
- is primarily erotic in nature
- is pornographic
- includes sexual or sexually suggestive material involving minors
- includes sexual or sexually suggestive material, without marking the content as NSFW
- solicits transactions of any sort (except patronage or tips)
- is not originally created by you and not properly licensed to you
- includes personal or confidential information
- attempts to impersonate others, or attempts to impersonate site adminstrators
- encourages or incites real-life violence
- harasses, or encourages harassment of, other people (either online or offline)
- is intended to be digitally malicious
- is spam
Captain’s Logbook reserves the right to remove content and terminate users at any time, and for any reason.
You also agree to let Captain’s Logbook collect anonymized usage data via Google Analytics.
You warrant that you are at least 13 years old. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old, if you indicate as such in your user settings.
You grant Captain’s Logbook a permanent, irrevocable, royalty-free license to modify, store, copy, and distribute your creative content. This license is non-exclusive, and may be sub-licensed by Captain's Logbook to its own service providers, including but not limited to its data storage and content delivery systems.
You will not hold Captain's Logbook liable for damages arising from: the use of Captain's Logbook, the failure of Captain's Logbook, administrative actions by Captain’s Logbook, loss of data, breach of data, or the unauthorized access of a third party to your account. You will not hold Captain's Logbook liable for unauthorized reader access to Patron-only content.
You accept full liability for all content you upload to, or embed within, Captain's Logbook, and indemnify Captain's Logbook from such liability.
Send me a message on reddit to report copyright abuse. Integrated reporting coming soon.
European law does not have jurisdiction over any part of Captain's Logbook. That said, you can see the data assosciated with your user account here.